Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Fred Bartoli Fred Bartoli is offline

Default A better mic preamp

Eeyore a écrit :

Winfield Hill wrote:

Eeyore wrote...
which has seen volume production in commercial equipment.

Feel free to ask any questions / criticise whatever.

Graham

It's nice to see the diff-pair currents going directly to
the output opamp, with it's 6.8k resistors. But why'd ya
steal away loop gain so aggressively by choosing 680-ohms?

It doesn't. The + and - op-amp input nodes see almost no differential ac signal
voltage due to feedback action.

Hence no-need for active loading either. The 680Rs simply set the DC condition.

Win wasn't speaking about this. Well, you've splendidly succeeded in
reducing the loop gain by a 1:11 factor.

You don't even understand the simplest implications of what you... hem,
well... design, even when someone point his finger at it, and then call
others name?

Who's the idiot? (I was about to put a smiley there, but finally I won't)

--
Thanks,
Fred.