Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Is S.E.D actually sci.electronics.DUMMIES ??

John Fields wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Genome wrote:

On the basis of the above analysis..... the gain is going to vary all over
the shop as Bnpn (and other stuff) varies. So yes it is crap.

WRONG !

Every serious pro-audio mixer has a mic pre-amp circuit that's not a heck of a
lot different to this since the late 1970s.

It performs really rather well. Has no-one yet considered simulating it ?

---
Why not get off of your lazy ass, ass, and do it yourself?

I've done better than that. I've sold it to the public.

Graham