Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Is S.E.D actually sci.electronics.DUMMIES ??

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:17:12 GMT, "Genome"
wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote in message

[snip]

Why don't you actually *really* analyse the circuit ? Esp wrt the aspects
that
are important for pro-quality audio.

Graham

Cripes, snipped quoting 'and' in-line posting.

'Why don't you actually *really* analyse the circuit ? Esp wrt the aspects
that are important for pro-quality audio.'

Cheap **** that does the job then?

Or would you care to suggest something else.

Tea's gone cold.

Bonus, possible maximum of two sugars saved.

DNA

"Cripes" indeed. Since I nominally ignore Eeyore, do I read Eeyore's
quoted comments above that this configuration is useful "Esp wrt the
aspects that are important for pro-quality audio" ??

Bwahahahahahaha! What an idiot you are Eeyore!

The circuit started with some good ELEMENTS, then turned to CRAP
through misapplication!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |