Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Is S.E.D actually sci.electronics.DUMMIES ??

Genome wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Genome wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote
Genome wrote:

On the basis of the above analysis..... the gain is going to vary all
over the shop as Bnpn (and other stuff) varies. So yes it is crap.

WRONG !

Every serious pro-audio mixer has a mic pre-amp circuit that's not a
heck of a lot different to this since the late 1970s.

It performs really rather well. Has no-one yet considered simulating it
?

So, your counter to my 'analysis' is....

"WRONG

Every serious pro-audio.........."

Is that some sort of donkeymoron[1]?

How does the fact that someone uses something prove an analysis of it is
incorrect?

I'll look forward to seeing your improvement on Phil's design. Trust me,
if you come up with a blinder, I'll be the first to give it credit.

Perhaps you can clarify something for me?

Sure thing.

In the equation.

'your response' = irrelevancy^N

What value of N did you think you were using?

I know, well I think, it's not an integer because my best guess is something
between 2 and 3.

Look Sunshine.

Either you have something to contribute to this thread (other than your vague
inanity) or you don't.

Make your mind up and post it or STFU and for God's Sake grow up too.

Graham