Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Is S.E.D actually sci.electronics.DUMMIES ??

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:38:08 -0700, MassiveProng
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:22:48 -0700, Jim Thompson
Gave us:

(3) I'm off to get my (eye) lens replacement. Probably won't be back
for at least 4 hours. My bet is there will still be no analysis.

Wimpy wooses ;-)

I hope you ****ing have a problem with the procedure, go blind, and
NEVER post your retarded bull**** here again, ****head!

---
He's not so bad, and that's just mean. Why not wish him the best?
If he's happy then that happiness will radiate out from him and will
affect everyone around him in a positive way.

On the other hand, if you wish for him to go blind, and he does,
then you'll think you had a hand in his misfortune for the rest of
your life and you'll believe that the responsibility for his
unhappiness was, at least partly, yours. That's just another weight
you'll have to bear forever.

Think about how _your_ life would change if you went blind at
someone's behest and you might change your viewpoint.

--
JF