Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Paul Hovnanian P.E. Paul Hovnanian P.E. is offline

Default Is S.E.D actually sci.electronics.DUMMIES ??

Jim Thompson wrote:

Is S.E.D actually sci.electronics.DUMMIES ??

When I saw this original post....

From: "powerampfreak"
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Somebody explaining this design?
Date: 9 Mar 2007 12:08:35 -0800

I commented, "Looks like crap to me ;-)"

The response from the hot air crowd, you know, the ones posing as
guru's, was an implication that I was incorrect.

So I posed a simple question... do a hand analysis of the gain of the
circuit.

It's a simple analysis (if you're not a faker :-)

It's been about 40 hours since I posted that request/taunt.

Nary a peep.

Perhaps because:

1) You were not the original poster and the above analysis was not
necessary to answer the question.

2) Many of us are employed and/or have more intersting things to do.

3) You don't run this newsgroup, so nobody feels obligated to jump when
you issue a command.

4) It didn't look like a neo-con rant, so we were all confused.

--
Paul Hovnanian
If everything is coming your way then you're in the wrong lane.