Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
colin colin is offline

Default Is S.E.D actually sci.electronics.DUMMIES ??

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Is S.E.D actually sci.electronics.DUMMIES ??

When I saw this original post....

From: "powerampfreak"
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Somebody explaining this design?
Date: 9 Mar 2007 12:08:35 -0800

I commented, "Looks like crap to me ;-)"

The response from the hot air crowd, you know, the ones posing as
guru's, was an implication that I was incorrect.

So I posed a simple question... do a hand analysis of the gain of the
circuit.

It's a simple analysis (if you're not a faker :-)

It's been about 40 hours since I posted that request/taunt.

Nary a peep.

So I think this is TRULY...

sci.electronics.DUMMIES ;-)

I'd not noticed that post till now when I had to go search for it,
I dont look here for a few days sometimes,
I could end up spending most of the day reading and answering posts here,
wich I feel like ive ended up doing on a few occasions,
It amases me how the likes of Win and several others make so many posts wich
go into such detail,
maybe they read/think/type a lot faster than me ?

but this looks like a piece of pie to me,
the input stage is just a differential pair made with Sziklai darlington
the rest is just taking the ratio of the right resistors .... there easy as
cake.

Colin =^.^=