Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Quotation of the day

James Beck wrote:

says...
On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 08:34:48 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

Quotation of the day...

When Ann Coulter was asked to comment on John Edwards candidacy, she
refused, saying, "If you use the word 'faggot' you have to go into rehab"
;-)

Probably if you say "bull dyke" too. ;-)

(Actually, using the word "faggot" is just a sign that the speaker is
an incurable ignoramus.)

Cheers!
Rich

Or maybe it is just someone that speaks their mind, whether others like
it or not. I may not like what she says, but I will defend, to the
death, her right to say it.......

You silly faggot, dick are for chicks.

Jim

Dixie Chicks ?