Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bizarre submersible found floating off New York City

On Aug 4, 8:56 pm, Trevor Jones wrote:
William Noble wrote:
maybe the NYC cops will be sensible, but more likely today someone will
invoke the patriot act and it will be illegal to even talk about it

I agree with larry J - the terrorists have won, it's time to start our own
insurgency to take back the country - we ought to be able to argue about
politics without degenerating into name calling (you know, the commie pinko
liberal nattering nabob versus the captialist imperialst running dog pig),
we ought to be able to carry a pair of cuticle clippers onto an airplane, we
ought to be smart enough to know that live is always fatal, and nothing will
ever be risk free

Nail clippers!!

Hell, I'd be pretty happy to know that at least 1/3 of the folks
aboard a flight I was on were armed.

I'd rather take my chances on a gunfight occurring, than a takeover.

Cheers
Trevor Jones

Sounds like you have never been in a firefight.

Bullets rarely go where they are supposed to...even with pro shooters.

In an airplane full of Sunday shooters the results would be
disasterous.

TMT