Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bizarre submersible found floating off New York City

Vaughn Simon wrote:

"dav1936531" wrote in message
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cf7_1186167135

OK, WTF is going on here? Anybody in NYC care to give us any more info
on this?

Bizarre submersible found floating off New York City...

It was a replica of a revolutionary war wooden semi-submersible. So
floating around in a public navigable waterway in what is little more than an
oddly-shaped wooden rowboat is now somehow a crime? The terrorists have won!
We now live in a country where the slightest odd behavior is a crime.

How long till it is considered "odd" to have a machine shop in your
basement? Who knows what you could be building down there.

It would be VERY odd for me. None of the six building on my property
even has a basment.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell