Posted to alt.home.repair
Jean Jean is offline

Default how to patch hole in door

I have a bifold door into my clothes closet. I want to change the direction
that the door opens. Because each panel is unsymmetric top-to-bottom and
right-to-left, I can't just switch the right and left panel. Instead, I
need to move the door knob to the other panel and fill in the old door knob
hole. Unfortunately, the panel that had the knob is kinda dimpled where the
knob was screwed in. What is the best/easiest way to conceal this hole?
(Note: the hole is about 1/4" to 3/8" on the front and is irregularly
shaped ...great construction down here in Florida!)

Thanks