Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_2_] Steve Barker[_2_] is offline

Default Questions about pressure washing and paint spraying

just spray the whole thing. as long as the spray is hitting the surface and
it's properly adjusted, there will be no overspray.

steve

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks for the advice.

One of the reasons I wanted to use a sprayer is to paint the eaves
quickly and easily. The rest of the house I don't mind doing with a
roller and brush. I would think that overspray is much less of a
problem when painting the eaves, since the spray is somewhat
"contained" by the fascia. I could rent the sprayer for half a day, do
the eaves and do everything else by roller/brush. Make sense?