Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee F. George McDuffee is offline

Default Metalworking in Canadian bush

On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 21:05:57 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:
snip
I was looking for some recently and found it at the Grange Co-Op.
It was "only" SIXTY BUCKS. It was, of course, a 100# spool, and, of
course, they would not sell me a portion of one.

Wally World and auto parts stores still stock it.

snip
===========
see

I got it for my home made hot wire foam cutter for lost foam
casting patterns. Is real handy for other jobs and wont rust.
Unka' George [George McDuffee]
Merchants have no country.
The mere spot they stand on
does not constitute so strong an attachment
as that from which they draw their gains.

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826),
U.S. president. Letter, 17 March 1814.