Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tyler Tyler is offline

Default Top-Down Extension - How Long?

On 1 Aug, 09:16, DrC wrote:
On 31 Jul, 07:32, Tyler wrote:

I'm considering putting a side extension onto the house (a top and
bottom one). It'll be 12ft wide and 27 ft long. Approx how long could/
should it take to complete? How many people should there be employed/
working on such a project?

TH

Hi

I'm not an expert but our neighbours are having an extension of
roughly the type and dimensions you describe built and I can tell you
that:

a) Some days 3 people turn up, some days 2 people arrive to work on
the project.

b) They started the job in March, are still working on it pretty much
every day, and I reckon there's about a month to go.

Hope this helps,

David

Thanks, yes I'll have to get use to the fact my life will be disrupted
for a few months!