Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Selkirk Selkirk is offline

Default Sharp microwave oven R-310FW display board repair

I paid $17(USD) for the microwave and the new display board costs
$30.00.
The schematic and parts lists will cost me $20.00
Now that I have that rant off my mind,
There are several web sites that will sell me a schematic for a sharp
R-310FW.
And they claim to have individual part numbers and cross references in
the parts lists.
I find it crazy that these web sites claim to have the info and NO ONE
ELSE DOES???

I guess it's back to reverse engineering the transistors function to
determin a good replacement.

On Aug 2, 6:28?pm, "Art" wrote:
You will need to experiment with this item unless someone can supply a board
with a known good device. Sharp will not supply individual components,
and/or part numbers for these boards, they recommend replacing the complete
controller assembly. What a bite!!

"Selkirk" wrote in message

oups.com...

I have a sharp microwave oven model #R-310FW.
Q1(SMD Txistr) on the display board is smoked.
Anyone know what the part # is
or what it is (IE: NPN,PNP,FET)

Is it a common failure in/on this model?

Thanks.- Hide quoted text -