Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default OT sort of; bottled water

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message

Unless you differentiate between bottled spring water which could well
be comparable or lower purity than municipal water, and bottled purified
water which will pretty much always be higher purity than municipal
water, you're not making a valid comparison.

Does not matter, that was not my original point. My original point was
that the OP says he is using bottled water because municipal water comes
from nasty sources. So does bottled water. If I take a leak today, someone
is going to drink it next week be it in a bottle, tumbler, spring, lake,
whatever. Just the way the water system of the planet works.

Yea, and the water you consumed to make that **** was part of a steaming
dinosaur turd at some point too. None of that has any relevance to the
quality of today's water, be it tap, spring or purified.

Pete C.