Posted to sci.electronics.repair
ruleworld ruleworld is offline

Default QQQhallo,i am searching for info for a sundox 12v-230 power inverter 500-1000w ,anyone can help me?QQQQ

On Jul 29, 4:11 am, canyon wrote:
Hallo,i am searching for a repair manual for a sundox 12v-230 500-1000w
power inverter ,anyone can help me?]model400014

One transistor is exploded and not readable

Who has the numbers of the transistors

if the big transformer is exploded then replacing it should work.
disconnect the transformer from the circuit. connect two 12v bulbs
( or LED in series with 1k resistor ) with one end of each bulb
connected to the center tap wire and other to end terminals.turn on
the circuit and if the bulbs glow then the circuit is ok.

these days transistors are not used in the output stage of inverters.
MOSFET or IGBT are used.