Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Iron turns off power :(

Obsidion Obsidion@ wrote in news:rsm2b3t0j9o9so02tagv4omv8rj667cacp@
4ax.com:

Just wondering why this might be, faulty iron, ect. Does not seem to
be a lot of things on at the time, maybe My TV, PC and Fride being the
main things and a few things with LCDs.

Do you think its the fuesebox or the iron and if the fusebox how fix
it ??

Thanks.

Try plugging a standard 60W light bulb in to the outlet. A 60W bulb will
draw about twice the current as a standard iron, so if the circuit blows
it's overloaded. Move some stuff off and/or call an electrician.

If the light bulb does not blow the breaker, it's the iron. Replace it.

Puckdropper