Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default Conundrum? Decent benchtop surface grinder

According to Louis Ohland :
Benchtop? Er, small stand-mounted model would do. Is there anything
decent and frugal?

Yes -- if you don't insist on the company still being around.

Look into the Sanford line of surface grinders. The smallest of
them can be used as benchtop machines, as I use mine.

But apparently the company went under shortly after I got my
manual from them. (The machine was quite old, and needed a bit of
modernization of the power supply for the electro-mag chuck.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564