Posted to alt.home.repair

Default sticky-fingers repairman

"George Becker" wrote in message
"I would just let it go. Pointless to ask him, and your are accusing him
of
being a thief if you ask his boss. "

This is what I will finally do. But it is so hard to do. Incidentally, the
meter was on a work bench in the basement next to a battery charger
charging a rechargeable battery which I was using the multitester to
check. We told the workman to just go through the basement when he was
leaving from repairing our refrigerator. Lesson learned, cheaply, is to
never let a repairman roam around the house unescorted.

Humor me: What was he working on?