James W

Default RCCB not tripping when test button pushed

Hi

I have a newly installed Mem2000 split load consumer unit. When first
installed the RCCB tripped when the test button was pushed. I have
added a new socket and now the test button does not trip the RCCB. I
remember though that the first time I went to switch back on the
socket MCB (after the first part of my socket change), the RCCB had
tripped. After finishing the socket changes, I tested the RCCB and it
wouldn't trip. I have tested all my sockets with a 13amp socket tester
and they all look fine. Any idea what to test now?

Thanks in advance

James