Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller Toller is offline

Default sticky-fingers repairman

"George Becker" wrote in message
I am 99% sure a repairman lifted my multimeter while leaving the house.
What would be the best way to notify the company he works for? I don't want
to falsely accuse anyone. The meter does not cost much but it just bugs me.

My sister filed a police report claiming her cleaning lady stole jewelry.
No apologies when it showed up a year later. (nor any refund to the
insurance company (Yeah, I know what she is; I haven't spoken to her in
years))
I would just let it go. Pointless to ask him, and your are accusing him of
being a thief if you ask his boss.