Posted to alt.home.repair
Puddin' Man Puddin'  Man is offline

Default Sidewalk slab dividers

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:14:42 -0400, "Joseph Meehan" wrote:

Puddin' Man wrote:
About 22 years ago I mixed/poured/allegedly-finished a little
sidewalk behind the house.

I used the old asphalt slab dividers. They are now totally
disintegrated. I'm not strongly inclined to try to fit
similar asphalt dividers (the gaps are a little wavy).

Any alternatives for replacement dividers?

I guess the question is why do you want to bother replacing them?

Being as I live not on the North or South Pole, weeds grow in the
spaces. I'm tired of hitting 'em with weed killer.

Also, the sharp edges could cut my dawg's paws. Also they don't
look nice. Etc.

"Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens!"
-Friedrich Schiller