Rex B

Default OT - Lawn Tractors & Small farm tractors

||BTW, Cub Cadet and Toro, Wheel Horse, etc. aren't the same machines they
||were 20 years ago either.

I understand there are two levels of Cub Cadet now: The consumer variety sold by
Lowes et al, and the commercial machines sold at a CC dealership. You can look
at both and see the difference.
I had a 32" Murray cheapo, nearly new, that I sold off to buy a 5-year old
CC 1864. Kohler power, Hydrostatic, Power steering, 48" cut, 3-pt hitch. Came
with a disc harrow and a rear blade, for $1000. Best money I have spent on
mowing equipment. It will mow faster than I care to drive it on my hillside
acre.
Rex in Fort Worth