Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Chandler Jim Chandler is offline

Default Question for ex military types

SteveB wrote:
To those who were helpful, many thanks. To the others, you might want to
look at this newsgroup and all of the talk about athiests, and other topics
right now, and wonder if coming down on me asking a simple question in a
group I KNOW contains ex military people constitutes absolute stuipdity on
your part. I believe you have shown your scorn and disrespect to me and my
late father, a sargeant and a flight engineer in the United State Air Corps
(Army at that time), who flew on bombers in the South Pacific. Nice work
exposing your asses, guys.

If you are TRULY concerned about the quality of the newsgroup and the
practice of sticking to the topic, there are many more threads that you
could go after. But then, I don't believe for a second that was or is your
main concern.

Have a nice day.

Steve

Steve:
Regarding your reply to those who were opposed to your asking the
question, GOOD FOR YOU! As you said, with all the BS that has been on
here lately, none of them has any right to question your legitimate
question. Hang in there. Good luck on the search.

Jim Chandler
MSgt, USAF, (Ret)