Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Geo Geo is offline

Default Samsung 226BW - fly inside panel

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:12:36 -0000, Gorgo wrote:

I'm writting to this group becouse I really need help. I bought my LCD
panel (samsung 226BW) something like 1 mounth ago and it was working
quite good till last friday when I found small fly going around the
screen. On the beggining I thought that it some king of virus, but it
wasn't . For now I know that it is real small fly/bug and it's
living for the last 3days on the backlight of my panel.

I had one last year - switched off the monitor so no backlight and shone bright
light round the back of the unit through ventilation holes overnight - bug had
departed by the morning.

Geo