Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Recycling a DC?

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:22:38 GMT, "Wade Lippman" wrote:

"Andy" wrote in message
roups.com...
I am asking $225 for my 2hp (okay it is only 16a, but it could be 2hp)
cannister DC on craigslist but am getting no response. Next try would be
eBay, but I don't want to go there for an item that can't be shipped.
So, I
am thinking of recycling it.

Where are you? Maybe someone here would be interested. Or you could
try posting it at WoodNet, Sawmill Creek, or some other woodworking
forum with a "Classifieds" section.
Sorry I didn't answer your question directly, but I hope this is
helpful...
Andy

I thought we weren't supposed to sell things here, but since you ask;
Rochester NY.

AFAIK, "sellers" are not appreciated, but woodworkers selling their used stuff
is cool..

IMHO, folks in the group selling or trading their own stuff isn't spam, just
part of woodworking.. YMWV

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing