Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rick Rick is offline

Default Top-Down Extension - How Long?

On 31 Jul, 07:32, Tyler wrote:
I'm considering putting a side extension onto the house (a top and
bottom one). It'll be 12ft wide and 27 ft long. Approx how long could/
should it take to complete? How many people should there be employed/
working on such a project?

TH

I rebuild a barn, mostly on a part time DIY basis, arround 75m2, 1m
thick walls, with a poor access site, took 3 years (3000-4000 hours)
before we moved in, and another 200 or so in painting and the like.

Its a how long is a bit of string question really.

The right tools make the job so much easier - he says with about 10K
invested in tools (including a bobcat) right now.

Rick