Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Just goes to show

"Lurch" wrote in message
On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 17:44:07 GMT, "George"
mused:

"Lurch" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 13:23:08 GMT, "George"
mused:

How much a ripoff screwfix is...just bought one exactly like the one

in
the
link from my local DIY handyman store £8.95

http://tinyurl.com/25qotg

Who said Screwfix was a ripoff? Shop around for things and some are
cheaper at Screwfix, some are cheaper elsewhere. Pillock.
--
Regards,
Stuart.

I don't shop at screwfix...merely observing their high prices. Pillock

You didn't actually read my post did you. Pillock.
--
Regards,
Stuart.

Yes I did, if an item is less at screwfixx than of my local handyman store
then I will by it from that store as it would be more than that in screwfix
if I went for to screwfix for it sheesh!. Ya silly old fart