Posted to alt.home.repair
Esther & Fester Bestertester Esther & Fester Bestertester is offline

Default GFI gone bonkers

By the way, I wasn't drunk. I drink a 12 pack or more every day so
it's no big deal. It makes routine jobs like this, more fun. I built
my whole house myself and did it using Budweiser for fuel. The
household PMS master dont bug me as much when I am drinking. She
knows better.

You need help, pal. Ask around. Someone who's been dry for a few months or
years can help you.

While you think "life is better with beer", it's actually passing you by. The
joy of *real* life is experienced sober.

Good luck,
FBt