Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Multimeters

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:29:56 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

: 1. Conductance
This is when a guy in a tuxedo gets up in front of the orchestra,
and waves the little black thing that is on the end of the VOM
wire. While people are out on the dance floor. He's the conduct
dance.

: 2. Motor Drive Measurement
Every computer has a C drive. Well, some have motor drives also.
You put one lead in your A-drive, and another in the disk drive.
The meter tells you how much motor drive you have.

: 3. Smoothing
When you surf the web, you click from picture to picture. Web
page to web page. By smoothing, you make all the web pages look
the same. This is a computer function. Usually they just look
like a blank screen, but that's smoothing for you.

Thank you for the brevity. Very concise and too the point.
--
Oren

"I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you."