Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Vinyl Siding Thickness Does it Matter?

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:02:54 -0500, "Steve Barker"
wrote:

You hear?

Yes, I heard it. I heard it here.

Ever hear it from someone who actually HAD steel siding? Nope.

A guy posted here that it interfered with cell phones. I don't
remember if he said what kind of siding he had.

For that matter, you just posted and haven't said if you think he and
I are right or wrong. Or why you think so, or what kind of siding
you have, or if your cell phone works in your house.

I guess a lot of posts here don't give every detail.

Didn't think so.

steve

"mm" wrote in message
.. .

Steel siding interferes with off-air reception of radio and tv, and
cell phones, I hear.