Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Update to: What could have done this to my vinyl siding?

Doug Miller wrote:

In article , "Pete C." wrote:

You're quite the moron aren't you? You are the only one who has ever
suggested that there would be discoloration on the vinyl siding. Vinyl
siding will soften to the point of sagging from gravity well before it
will discolor. The photos the OP posted clearly do not show any
discoloration on the siding either.

Moron? Me? No, actually, Pete, I think that would be *you* here. The photos
the OP posted VERY CLEARLY show substantial discoloration of the siding.
Here's the link that was in the original post:
http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/Squisher/IMG_6627.JPG

Now go look at that for the FIRST time, Pete, since it's blindingly obvious
you've never seen it before. See the discoloration, MORON?

I've looked at it several times and it's abundantly clear that there is
no discoloration of the siding, only a change in the shadows and the
reflection angle due to the deformation. Perhaps if you clean the crud
of your monitor and or get some glasses you'll be able to see this fact.

Pete C.