Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt Matt is offline

Default CPC ultrasonic cleaners

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 01:37:23 +0100, Andy Hall

On 2007-07-26 14:22:37 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
said:

In article .com,
dg wrote:
I was interested in these cleaners so bookmarked the site, as other
prices looked good. I have never heard of them before

They are probably the biggest firm of its type in the UK - although that
might be RS Components. But they are basically a trade supplier so don't
advertise in the general press. They'll still supply direct, though.

On that subject, I had a delivery from RS today and asked the DHL guy
about delivery times. Apparently RS buy DHL's next day (meaning any
time next day) service for their "FOC" option.

Or, in my recent experience, order at 7:57pm and get delivery at
8:05am.

Farnell, who are normally almost as prompt (circa 24 hours as the UPS
van decides to arrive in the afternoon rather than DHL who nearly
always comes first thing) managed to mangle a single line order and
nothing has turned up 3 days on.