Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Whistling Toilet?

Can you tell what is the tune?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.
You have to starve them.
..

"CWLee" wrote in message
:
: Within the past week I installed Korky/Lavelle brand toilet
: overhaul kits inside the tanks of my three toilets. They
: all work fine. One of the three toilets has become a
: "whistling toilet" - meaning that at unpredictable times
: there is a constant whistle sound coming from inside the
: tank. I flush it, and the whistling stops - but resumes
: between 30 minutes and 24 hours later. The instructions
: that came with the kits do not address this problem. No
: response from the manufacturer.
:
: Any ideas how to stop this?
:
: Thanks.
: --
: CWLee.
: If amnesty is so good, why not grant it to child molesters,
: rapists, murderers, and others who break the law?
: