Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,alt.aol.tricks,misc.survivalism
Cliff Cliff is offline

Default Unions! ( Fans of "How It's Made" TV Show Here?

On 18 Jul 2007 04:37:49 GMT, D Murphy wrote:

Cliff wrote in
:

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:57:18 -0400, "Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

as if ketchup were a vegetable

An interesting question indeed.
The US Supreme court sez that it is (but only in the US
I expect .. perhaps including Iraq ...)
But ronnie raygun tried to count a packet of it as a vegetable
(school lunch nutritional facts & conservative values) ....

Perhaps we should also ask what the difference is
between a motel & a hotel ... only hotels can use "hotel" ...

Pehaps you should ask why we should be providing a free lunch in the
first place. Instead of ****ing and moaning about some proposed policy
change from a quarter century ago.

Since when are fruits vegetables?
Or making a packet of ketchup a vegetable for counting
nutritional needs a good idea?

If people can't provide three squares a day for their own progeny,
perhaps they should be punished for being dirtbags, their kids taken
away, and put in a place where they are taken care of properly. At least
until such a time as the "parents" get their acts together. Sheesh. Even
if you are on food stamps the least you can do is get your lazy ass out
of bed in the morning and slap together a PB&J for the little *******s to
take to school for lunch.

So you are in favor of "food stamps"? Do they take them at the
schools for hot meals?

Did you raise any children? Did you feed them?

You have the sensibilities of a four year old child. Or is that your
"liberal values" shining through?

I know both what a fruit is and what a legal US hotel is G.
--
Cliff