Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
alexy alexy is offline

Default Here's what happens when you get carless / kickback

"Leif Thorvaldson" wrote:

"Dave in Houston" wrote in message
WOW! Never seen that much swelling, Dave! ~))))))
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

"Dave" wrote in message
m...
It felt like I was kicked by a horse. Needless to say I learned my lesson
by working late at night when I was tired.
IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN TO ME!!!

======No picture came through. for me. Can you repost?

Leif

On my system it looked like an email message attached to the note.
(eml extension rather than a normal graphic file extension). I
initially rejected it as probably malicious, but after seeing people
here talking about it and not complaining about their system crashing,
I let my email reader open it. Try assigning your email reader to the
..eml extension. Windows defaulted to assigning outlook express on my
system, but it works fine with Thunderbird.