Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Long term tool storage

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 17:15:15 -0500, Ignoramus31827
wrote:

Don, good point about the ammo boxes. I will see if I can acquire any
(I have a few small .50 cal boxes, but not nearly enough and I need
bigger size).

Meanwhile, heeding the warnings, I will monitor the condition of stuff
in the plastic totes. I put relatively big bags of desiccant there,
and a little moisture indicating strip in each, as well. If I see the
strips change color to pink, or the bags getting heavier, I will treat
that as an urgent matter.

20 mm boxes, are about optimum for storage of bulk items.

Gunner