Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default propane tank date

"Oren" wrote

I suspect when these new tanks/valves are old and new technology comes
out they will also accept these current tanks.

At (Eastern and Serene ?) HD these tanks are in cages with ATM access
24/7; leaving out the clerk. Not sure how if works or even if the ATM
knows I placed and empty tank in the cage. :-/

--
Oren

I was trading them for a while. Then we started using more at the rentals.
I went out one day and couldn't find a station that sold propane that had an
attendant who knew how to pump it. I went to three places. Then I went to
the U Haul at Russell and Stephanie, or right there by the 95 freeway, and
it was about a buck and a quarter a gallon cheaper than any of the other
stations. I'll keep going to that U Haul here in Las Vegas.

Utah is cheaper than that.

Steve