Posted to alt.home.repair
krw krw is offline

Default Idiot Walmart Employees in Paint Dept.

In article .com,
says...

Are you looking for an argument? sheesh I'm talking about silicone,
not siliconized acrylic; and I'm talking about homeowners' use of it.
The rest of your post wasn't even necessary.

No, but evidently you are. You didn't need to answer twice with the
same ****-for-brains attitude each time.

On Jul 20, 9:26 pm, krw wrote:

Maybe you(they) didn't clean the windows first? I put elastomeric
silicon/acrylic caulk around an window air conditioner (mounted
through the wall) ten years ago. The caulk still looks like new.

Maybe your explanations aren't any better than your cleaning of the
windows.

You're not required to shop there, are you?

Keith

--
Keith