Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Loo seat

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:49:21 UTC, Andy Hall wrote:

You're such an old grouch! Just think, with any luck, you'll be
a pensioner yourself, one day!

I have a cunning plan to drink myself to death before I become an old fart.

Too late.....

Ask for either the Dirty Old Man or Victor Meldrew starter kit for Christmas.

I think I must be (prematurely) becoming a 'grumpy old man'....

This week:

Tuesday: dust up (ongoing) with Barclaycard over problems with their
so-called 'fraud prevention' which caused me a lot of inconvenience.
Second level complaint ongoing.

Wednesday: CPC, for failing to pack a hard disk properly (continuation
of long saga). Still awaiting warehouse manager's response.

Thursday: Crucial, for screwing up a delivery and hitting the postal
strike. Still not resolved.

Friday: Council highways department, for coning and fencng off a large
chunk of our road earlier this week. Lots of extra traffic noise due to
congestion, also parking problems. I wouldn't mind, but the road surface
still hasn't even been touched. One workman to do coning, fencing and
signing, that's all.

Not sure it's just a bad week or I'm becoming more intolerant....!
http://www.diybanter.com