Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default How do I clamp something outside to a square post?

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:54:12 -0700, mike
wrote:

On Jul 27, 12:47 pm, wrote:
Just seems to me that every clamp I find is round. I'd like to clamp
something securely to an iron handrail that's solid. I really don't
want to drill and tap it. Am I missing the obvious?

You gotta be more specific on what you're planning to do or people
will just send you links to pictures of c-clamps.

That's what I thought of, but I decided they were square.

How about the kind of hose clamp that uses a worm screw and diagonal
grooves in the strap. As the obsequious employee told his crooked
boss, I can be anything you want me to be.