Posted to alt.home.repair
RichK RichK is offline

Default Fuse box to CB Panel - logistics

Thanks for your help Pete C,

"Pete C." wrote in message

Don't use the old fuse panel as a pull box, spend the $20 for a new one,

the
inspector will be much happier with it.

So would I :-) In the case in point there are already two fuse boxes, one
being an adder for A/C. So I want to consolidate. Am also assuming that a
pull box might be a bit smaller.

You can get oversized covers for the pull box that will overlap the

sheetrock for a flush / finished appearance.

That sounds even better.

Am also curious, as to the requirement for the neutrals running separately
from pull box to new panel. Obviously less work to run just one, as with
the ground.

Regards,

RichK