Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default So what's the truth about lead-free solder ?

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Jan Panteltje wrote:

Eeyore
Jan Panteltje wrote:

Well, OK, may I suggest Seagate HDs, I have one up 24/7 now for 6
years.

And I had two of their top flight Barracuda series ( SCSI server types )
die in
under a month each.

Yea, the way it is, some people ... you should not lend your car to
either.
Or even your hanky.

Hankies are a disgusting way of speading germs.

Graham

No they're not. It's better than sneezing all over a lift full of people, or
standing there sniffing a dripping stream of snot repeatedly back up your
nose, or wiping it on the back of your hand like anyone under the age of 40
does now ...

Arfa