Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default So what's the truth about lead-free solder ?

Jan Panteltje wrote:

Eeyore wrote
Jan Panteltje wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

A stationary picture is no way to evaluate the quality of a compressed signal.
It eliminites the most offensive aspect of compression, motion artifacts.

Look mr rabbit, if I had made available a video clip, you would have complained
you needed a real testcard, and I would be sued for copyright infrigment.

So you accept it was pointless to post such a link. Good.

Mixomatose was actually also a solution to the rabbit plague of overpopulation.

FYI, Eeyore is a donkey, not a rabbit.

Graham