Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default So what's the truth about lead-free solder ?

Spurious Response wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Spurious Response wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

Especially when the engine pod is totally detached from the fuselage / wing and there's
obviously no fuel lines rmaining. I simply couldn't keep a straight face. Actually it was
more of a grimace. Are Americans really so stupid that they accept this kind of nonsence
without objection ?

You have to watch the episode that came later that actually had video of
the crash. along with the reason for it.

The wings were literally ripped off the plane, and the plane itself was
ripped apart, and the whole mess was being pulled toward the Island.

Viola! No fuel laden wings to cause burning explosive frenzies!

You're an idiot.

Every large passenger jet has a fuel tank *between the wings*. Boeing call it the CWT (centre
wing tank). It was the CWT that exploded on TWA800.

That part landed in the water, idiot. I am talking about the show, so
don't go getting confused, cockroach. I know how easy it is for you to
forget how to grasp what you read.

Obfuscation noted.

So you accept that not all the fuel is stored in the wings or not ?

Graham