Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default So what's the truth about lead-free solder ?

Arfa Daily wrote:

"msg" wrote
Eeyore wrote:

'The Prisoner' was always clearly full-blown escapionist nonsense. Along
with the likes of The Avengers. Entertaining but not to be taken seriously

ever.

Indeed... In one of the many cycles of airing 'The Prisoner' on PBS here
in the States, there was 15 minutes of psycho-social analysis and commentary

at
the end of each episode, some segments even included Mr. McGoohan who

evidently
had some control over production and scripts. It was all very heavy, full

of
cold-war themed allegory and psychiatric theory, existentialism, psychedelic