Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,alt.building.construction
[email protected] jpl94306@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default Source for plywood roof sheathing with radiant barrier in SF Bay Area?

Hi all,

We are in the middle of remodeling our home, and are having
difficulties sourcing the following material on short notice:

1/2" plywood roof sheathing with radiant barrier applied

Are there any sources in the SF bay area (we are in Palo Alto) that
might have this in stock or available in a couple of days? Note that
this a plywood product is required - several places have an OSB
product available, but the OSB does not meet the structural
requirements of the design.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul