Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom G Tom G is offline

Default Walfart dont sell weatherstripping in summer

"HeyBub" wrote in message
A Teamster wrote:

Absolutely, it's not just a winter item. But a sweatshop giant like
walmart is only after the quick money anyway.

Walmart has provided, through savings, more relief to low-income families
than all the social programs (WIC, food stamps, social security,
unemployment compensation, etc.) combined. Or so says Walmart.

And here I thought that they had "created" more low income families
"needing" social programs. It was my understanding that their management is
trained to direct their associates towards the social programs when they ask
for a raise.

Tom G.

(clipped)