Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
msg msg is offline

Default So what's the truth about lead-free solder ?

Spurious Response wrote:

snip

The Forbidden Planet is one of my all time favorite films, but in a
hard look at it, it could easily be defines as fairly simplistic, and
many things today outdo it by far.

I have several copies in several formats of it. The HD version is the
best, by far.

Thanks for mentioning 'Forbidden Planet'; I sadly only have it on Beta.
Indeed, it breaks ground in a very-well executed fashion using the
cinematic technology available at the time and its characters are
believable IMHO -- also a good script doesn't hurt

Star Trek, for example, owes a great deal to it as many of its core concepts
are first realized in the film.

Regards,

Michael